Standard WiFi Setup
- Launch the Tone app and navigate to the "Settings" tab
- Tap on "Bluetooth" and confirm that you are connected to your amplifier.
- Navigate back to "Settings" and select "WiFi".
- Wait for your amplifier to scan the available WiFi networks within range. Use the Rescan button if needed.
- Tap on your desired WiFi network from the list of available options.
- Enter the appropriate password for your WiFi network and tap "Connect".
Manual WiFi Setup
If you are using a hidden WiFi network or would like to setup your network manually:
- Tap on "Other" inside of your "WiFi" page within the Tone app
- In the “Manual Setup” screen you should see the following:
- Network Name
- Security – WPA/NONE
- Enter your “Network's Name” spelled exactly as it is named when broadcast over WiFi.
- Select “WPA” if a password is needed to access your network.
- Enter your “Password” and tap on “Connect”.
Note: Some older app or firmware versions may display these options slightly differently. Please make sure to update your Tone app and amp firwamre to the latest versions for best results.