Mustang GT WiFi Update
1. Press the Menu soft key and turn the Encoder wheel to "About This Amp" and note the firmware version.
2. Turn the amplifier off.
3. Press the Encoder wheel button and while holding it turn the amp back on. Hold for at least 5 seconds and release. You will then see the amp "Searching For Updates".
If updates are discovered, the amp will auto initiate the download and you sill see "Downloading Updates".
Next, you will see "Applying Updates".
If successfully updated to the most recent firmware version the screen will read "Amplifier Update Complete Please Restart Your Amp".
4. Cycle the power of the amplifier by turning it off and on again. Press the Menu key, turn the Encoder wheel to "About This Amp" and confirm the updated firmware version.
If it was discovered that your amp is up-to-date and is already running the latest version of the firmware, you will see "No Updates Available Please Restart Your Amp".
5. Cycle the power of the amplifier by turning it off and on again. Press the Menu key, turn the Encoder wheel to "About This Amp" and confirm the firmware version.
Note: In the event that your amp is accidentally powered off or interrupted during a firmware update, a failure message may occur that reads: "Amplifier Update Failed". If this occurs, the amp will require a full firmware update as described below.
To initiate the full firmware update:
1. Turn the amplifier off.
2. Press and hold the Encoder button and the left middle soft-key simultaneously and turn the amplifier on. Hold the buttons for at least 5 seconds and release.
*This will take considerably longer than a simple firmware update. Do not interrupt this process.