If you see a continuous loading screen when accessing WiFi networks on either the app or amp, we recommend using the amp to do the following:
1. Navigate to Menu> WiFi if you haven't already done so and note the continuous loading screen
2. Scroll down once with the Encoder dial to see the lower green block change, then press the Encoder button to select it
3. Now you should see a menu with options for SSID, Protocol, and Password.
4. First, enter the SSID (your WiFi network name) using the Encoder
5. Then, select your Protocol, which should be the only option other than None
6. Finally, enter your WiFi network password using the Encoder
7. Now select the Connect option at the bottom
At this point, you should be able to successfully connect to WiFi. If you're still having issues, please Contact Support.