Please ensure that your WiFi network is available and password is entered correctly.
If you are unable to use Tone to setup your amps WiFi, you can also setup WiFi directly from the amp.
For More Information:
How to setup your amp's WiFi with Tone
How to setup your amp's WiFi without Tone
Loading takes too long
If you see a continuous loading screen when accessing WiFi networks on either the app or amp, we recommend using the amp to do the following:
- Navigate to "Menu > WiFi & Bluetooth > WiFi" (or simply "Menu > WiFi" on older firmwares)
- Scroll down once with the Encoder dial to see the lowest green block option labeled "Add Hidden Network" , then press the Encoder button to select it.
- Now you should see a menu with options for SSID, Protocol, and Password.
- First, enter the SSID (your WiFi network name) using the Encoder
- Then, select your Protocol, which should be the only option other than None
- Finally, enter your WiFi network password using the Encoder
- Now select the Connect option at the bottom
At this point, you should be able to successfully connect to WiFi. If you're still having issues, please Contact Support.
Amp jumps to Preset 1 when accessing WiFi screen
If the amp jumps back to Preset 01 when trying to load a WiFi network, this is a known bug in earlier firmware versions. This issue should be resolved with firmware V1.1.0 and newer.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Move the amp to a location with fewer access points/available WiFi networks
- Use your phone as a personal WiFi hotspot in a location with fewer WiFi networks.
If you're still having issues, please Contact Support.