- Navigate to the preset detail, or to a chain item within the preset
- Tap the + icon in the lower left
- Choose to add a Pre-FX or Post-FX to the preset's signal chain (don't worry, you can reorder it later)
- Next, scroll down and select an effect and click Save. (Need a refresher on what effect belongs in which category? Check out our Tips)
- Your preset will now have that effect added. Repeat steps above to add additional effects
Note: If you're running out of space for a certain effect within a preset, it will display as not-selectable.