- Sign in or create a Fender Connect account by tapping Settings>My Account
- Once you have signed in to your Fender Connect account, navigate to the preset detail for your own created preset (not a Fender factory preset or downloaded preset)
- Tap the Share icon in the bottom right bar
- You'll be prompted to make any adjustments to the preset name, provide a description, and select a genre. Now you can post this preset out to the Tone community for others to find and download.
- Next, you'll receive a web link to your newly posted preset, which you can share to any service you wish. You can share this preset again and again after it's been posted.
- Preset descriptions aren't required, but it's helpful to other players to get a great description of the sound of your preset to entice them to try it out.
- Once you make a tweaks to a preset you've posted and shared on your amp, the public preset will not be updated, you will need to reshare the altered preset.