- Navigate to the preset detail for your own created preset (not a Fender factory preset or downloaded preset)
- Tap the Share icon in the bottom right bar
- You'll be prompted to make any adjustments to the preset name, provide a description, and select a genre. Now you can post this preset out to the Tone community for others to find and download.
- Next, you'll receive a web link to your newly posted preset, which you can share to any service you wish. You can share this preset again and again after it's been posted.
- Preset descriptions aren't required, but it's helpful to other players to get a great description of the sound of your preset to entice them to try it out.
- Once you make a tweaks to a preset you've posted and shared on your amp, the public preset will not be updated, you will need to reshare the altered preset.
- You can edit your public preset's name, description, and genre even after its been posted.
- Sharing functionality is not yet available in Fender Tone for Android at this time.