The FUSE software and experience will remain intact as-is for existing users. Your FUSE user account will automatically be migrated to a Fender Connect account, and you'll be asked to set a new password on your next sign-in to either FUSE or Fender Connect to complete the transition. The FUSE presets you've created will be associated with your new Fender Connect account.
In April 2017, all existing Mustang GT compatible FUSE presets were migrated over to the Tone community. Fender FUSE presets created since that initial migration are automatically transferred over to the Tone community on a daily basis.
To upload a Preset to the Fender FUSE Community and have it transfer to Tone, follow these steps:
- In Fender FUSE, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Computer Tab. Be sure you are clicking the Computer tab in the Media Library and not the Computer button in the search area.
- Locate the Preset you want to upload in the list of Presets. Right-click on that Preset and you'll be presented with the option to upload. Click Upload.
- You should receive a message informing you that your Preset has been successfully uploaded to the Fender FUSE Community.
- Your Preset will automatically transfer over to the Tone Community within 24 hours. You can search for it by name using the search function in the Download section of the Tone app.
For further assistance with Tone, please see our support area here.
For further assistance with FUSE, please see our support area here.