The Rumble amplifier will try to automatically connect to paired devices at startup. If you have multiple paired devices, it will always connect to the last paired device (if it’s available). If the last paired device is not available, it will try to connect to the next paired device on the list and so on and so forth.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up the Tone app to use with my Rumble digital amp?
- How can I control the volume when streaming audio via BT/AUX on my Rumble digital amp?
- Will my Rumble digital amp connect to my last paired device?
- Why can’t I see my Rumble digital amp as a Bluetooth available device?
- How do I enable bluetooth on the Rumble digital amplifier?
- How do I connect my mobile device to the Rumble digital amp over Bluetooth to Stream Audio?
- How do I connect my Windows computer to the Rumble digital amp over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my Apple/Mac computer to the Rumble digital amp over Bluetooth?
- I’m having problems streaming audio over Bluetooth to my Rumble digital amp and also using the Tone app, everything seems slow