Yes. All publicly available Fender Tone presets shared by players, Fender and artists will be available at tone.fender.com.
Please note that public presets aren't downloadable via the web at this time, but you can still set up your amp to pull presets directly into your amp.
On the amp
- Connect the amp to wifi
- Navigate to Menu > Cloud Presets
- Go to tone.fender.com and click Set Up Amp
- You'll be asked to sign in to Fender Connect, then a code will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the code on the amplifier using the encoder and press done
- Now you can browse popular sections of public presets from your amp
- Once you have found a preset to download to the amp, press the center button on the encoder and then press “Save.” You will have the option to rename the preset or just save it