Click here, for complete instructions on how to update the firmware of your Rumble Stage/Studio amplifier.
Version 3.0.15 (March 18, 2020)
- New Effects:
- Ram Fuzz: Distortion effect inspired by the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (Ram’s Head model)
- Russian Fuzz: Same as “Ram Fuzz” above, but based on the Russian-made version of the 1990s
- Tube OD: Distortion effect inspired by the B.K. Butler Tube Driver
- 4-Knob Flanger: Based on the MXR M117 Flanger
- JC Chorus: Based on the bucket-brigade analog chorus of the classic Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus amplifier
- JC Vibrato: inspired by the Roland JC-120 amp’s onboard vibrato effect
- Space Delay: Based on the beloved Roland RE-201 Space
- EchoTape Plex: Faithful recreation of the Maestro Echoplex EP-3 echo
- Pedal Shift: Based on pitch-shift functions of the DigiTech Whammy pedal; best when used with EXP-1 Expression Pedal
- Pedal Harmony: Based on harmonizer functions of the DigiTech Whammy pedal; best when used with EXP-1 Expression Pedal
- Pedal Detune: Based on detuning functions of the DigiTech Whammy pedal; best when used with EXP-1 Expression Pedal
- Support for a new 7 button footswitch: GTX-7
- Known issues (check back for a future fix)
- iOS 13.x users: there is a Tone/amp connection issue that can be avoided by making the connection between the Tone app and your amp FIRST before connecting your phone to your amp for bluetooth audio streaming.
Version 2.0.11 (October 2, 2018)
- Shimmer Reverb maintains stereo at inputs
- Slowed knob acceleration
- Changed Default threshold for Metal Gate
- Fixed bugs where setlist menu could crash
Version 2.0.10 (September 5, 2018)
New Amp Models (2)
- Acoustasonic: For use with upright bass and piezo-equipped electric/acoustic instruments. Based on the preamp of Fender’s award-winning Acoustasonic amps; flexible string-dynamics feature with selectable notch frequency.
- Acoustic Sim: Six distinctive acoustic instrument simulations for transforming electric bass with great-sounding acoustic tone. Paired with Acoustasonic preamp for additional tone shaping.
New Effects (7)
- Modulated Small Hall Reverb: Builds on Fender’s Small Hall Reverb by adding lush modulation to internal reverb structure. Added high- and low-frequency cut controls further expand creative possibilities.
- Modulated Large Hall Reverb: Similar to Mod Small Hall Reverb above, with modulation added to internal structure of Fender Large Hall Reverb.
- Mythic Drive: Inspired by the ’90s-era Klon Centaur; a germanium-diode overdrive with smoothly subtle color and character from a complex gain structure that blends clean and distorted signals without significantly altering guitar tone.
- Sustain: Inspired by the MXR M-163 Sustain, a rare 1980s compressor pedal with a particularly strong compression effect and a short attack time.
- 2290 Delay: Inspired by the TC Electronic TC 2290 delay, a 1980s studio-standard digital delay still sought after today for its crisp repeats and versatile panning/modulation options.
- Memory Delay: Inspired by the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man, a late-’70s “bucket-brigade” delay pedal that imparts distinctive character to repeats and modulation.
- Metal Gate: Inspired by the ISP Technologies Decimator II G String pedal. Especially ideal for high-gain metal, with a very fast attenuation curve.
- Backup and Restore of Presets and Setlists via TONE app
- Advanced Tuner View
- Bluetooth Icons for Tone and Streaming
- Tap Tempo Subdivisions
- Footswitch Effects Assignment
- Quick-Save Favorite Presets to a Setlist
- Setlist Shortcut
- New FX Categories
- Keyboard improvements
- Menu Reorganization
Note Regarding Setlists : Setlists are now limited to 24 setlists + a FAVORITES setlist (25 total) and 50 presets per setlist. If you happen to have more than 24 setlists, we recommend you delete any unneeded setlists to reduce the quantity down to 24. If you have more than 24 setlists, the amp will randomly select 24 from your list and delete the others.
Known Issues: Order is not always retained when moving presets within a setlist.
Version 1.1.20 (June 11, 2018)
- Footswitch Reliability Improvements
Version 1.1.18 (March 21, 2018)
- Added a fix where renaming a preset in Tone would not update the current preset on the amp
- Added a fix so the amp correctly updates its empty presets list after saving an empty preset on the amp
Version 1.1.15 (Mar 1, 2018)
New Amp Models (2)
- Super Bassman - based on the “vintage” channel of a modern Super Bassman
- ‘66 Flip-top - based on a mid-’60s Ampeg B-15NF
- Bluetooth speed and response time improvements in the Fender Tone app
- Improved Tuner stability on the amp
- Added support for auditioning Tone community presets (Fender Tone for iOS only)
- Removed noise on looper wraparound
- Various other bug fixes